Sunday 20 November 2011

Skyrim - Update the Game

Bethesda says that the update date of the game Skyrim will be available just with in two weeks.These updates will be able to tackle with bugs in its way.Some of the game's glitches are actually rather funny, others are not much fun at all. But bugs are bugs and they need squishing.
"PS3 & 360 updates have been submitted for certification," confirmed Hines, adding "PC coming too."
There's no firm date on the patch release but Hines estimates it'll arrive on the week after America's Thanksgiving day, which places its release at some point in the week beginning Sunday November 27.


6 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t know how I should give you thanks for making us aware about this important information!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...